Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Michael's New Heart Photos

Michael after being taken off the ventilator. Taken the morning of November 10, 2009.

Michael with his children; seated next to him is Owen and Trinity. Standing directly behind his father, in the back to your left, is Alan and to your right stands, Ian. Let's see if I get ages correct; Alan 16, Ian 13, Owen 9, Trinity 8. I may be wrong on Trinity's age so please correct me. This photo was taken late on the evening of November 08, 2009, as Michael was preparing to receive his new heart. By 8:00 a.m. the next morning, Michael was in surgery.

Michael walking the halls after his shower.

Michael sitting in his chair after coming off life the life support machines. When I get a chance, I'll add the dates.

Michael in CCU at St. John's Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. Shortly after this photo was taken, Michael was medivaced to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment