Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weaning off the Ventilator

This is Tonja. She is one amazing lady.


12:00 p.m. Update from Tonja; Okay, Michael is off the breathing machine....he is thrilled!!! When asked how it felt he said "like heaven". The next two things out of his mouth where "can I brush my teeth?" and "I want to eat, when can I get a tray"....lol!!!! That's my boy!!!

7:30 a.m. Update From Tonja; Michael is being weaned off the breathing machine now...hopefully they will be able to completely remove it this morning. The doctors have already been in and said that he is doing really well and should continue to do really well. They said he got a really good heart!!!! Thank you all for your continued support.....love and hugs from our entire family.


A note from Michael's friends;
I've not figured out how this blogging works, please forgive the sudden changes in font. Seems it has a mind of it's own. I've also noticed funny little arrows...no idea where they are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment